Wednesday, January 7, 2009

where do we go from here?

You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence with eternal pleasures at your right hand. Ps 16:11

I've asked God that question many times in this life, with the premise that the "right" answer will make me the happiest, and it would be the easiest, with the least difficulties and maximum rewards.

I was only half right. I think going God's way may me fraught with danger, uncertainty at times, heartache, problems, challenges...but it's still be the easiest because we can depend on His strength and not our own.

with this new year come new possibilities, new challenges, new "problems" to be faced. but it's the same God we have whose mercies are new everyday.

Commit to the Lord whatever you do and your plans will succeed Prov 16:3

No comments: