Friday, October 17, 2008

married life


these days I've been sleeping earlier and getting up earlier because of gavin. i like making him breakfast and see him off to work. of course this arrangement is only for now, while im working at night and he in the mornings. perhaps in future i'll be off to work in the mornings too. who knows?

this is a particularly meaningful blogpost which i THINK was about gavin and i. if not, it's meaningful anyway.

a few people have asked "how's married life?"
I dont quite know how to answer. it's quite like life before I was married. the only difference now is that I have a roomate and this means that i can't just fall asleep whenever I please, because i'm a light sleeper and i need total darkness and he likes reading in bed with the lights on.
also it means we get to save petrol since he doesn't have to drive me home every night. hehe

No comments: