Sunday, October 5, 2008

just a bit here and there first la

hwoklok took pics! here's daddy looking VERY happy......

i LOVED the pink chuppah, it was so perfect... gavin made the poles and stands, ben helped put up the cloth and terk apparently pinned on the flowers. of cousre my whole decorations team did such a great job! especially the fairy lights. it was so beautiful, i loved how unique it is and how there isn't one like it any where in the city!
the veil was cut my gavin, and my mum sewed on the lace edging.
it was indeed one of the happiest days of my life..i couldnt stop smiling till my cheeks ached afterwards...
my wedding cake was just so unique and gorgeous with chocolate fudgy cupcakes made by my mum, and the top tier was a butter pound cake made by ben and adeline. the stand was made by gav and yuenching arranged it all very splendidly! I just love it when things are home/handmade because they're so much more meaningful that way that store bought.

ok will blog more when more pics show up

No comments: