Friday, September 12, 2008

tokyo nights

Rachel JUST sent me the pics and i JUST COULDN'T WAIT to share them on my blog!!!!
this one was taken while billions of mozzies were swirling around our ankles

the title has nothing to do with anything. just a song from utada hikaru that's playing in my head.
I was telling gav about how my friends think he's really great and he said "what's the use. not like i can make money out of it"

on the contrary! it says in proverbs 22:1
A GOOD name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold.

-------------------
this new blog is harder to maneuver than MSN spaces. im such a HTML dummy

1 comment:

kimaroo said...

Sel, the dress looks pretty on you... Will try to find some time to see your Facebook page - more pics there, right? =)